We are scheduled for our last non-stress test on Saturday at 2pm. I will have bloodwork drawn & have completed a 24 hour urine collection at this time as well. We have our last sonogram on Monday at 3pm. Dr. Rosado gave us the 'ok' to go out for a dinner date before Liam arrives, so we going to attempt this on Tuesday evening. Very much looking forward to a date night. We are still scheduled for induction on Wednesday evening at 7pm & hopefully baby Liam's arrival on Thursday! We are more & more anxious for Liam's Arrival in just a week!
Layout
Thursday, April 29, 2010
*Our Last Baby Appointment-36 weeks
Aaron & I had our Last baby appointment this afternoon. We met with Dr. Rosado. It was a great last appointment. My blood pressure was fantastic-112/64-yay! My sugar levels have been good, a little higher but this is probably due to being on bed rest & not getting the exercise I had been. I am between 1-2 cm dilated-yay! Baby Liam's heart rate was good-b/w 140-149. Dr. Rosado walked us through the induction process & we asked a few questions. We discussed my most recent protein results, 281, compared to the previous one which was 348. Dr. Rosado explained that the lower, more recent results would not warrant me to be on bed rest, but with my past history and the gestational diabetes, she & I both feel more comfortable with me remaining on bed rest for the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, come off of bedrest and come back to work. Haha!! That's great that you can have a date night before life gets insane again. I can't wait to meet little Liam!! I'm so excited for ya'll!!
ReplyDelete