Layout

Thursday, April 22, 2010

* 35 Week Baby Appointment

We met this afternoon with Dr. Rosado for our 35 week baby appointment. We had a really good appointment. My blood pressure was higher than it has been-132/82. Dr. R said that she is not worried about it at this point since I am already on bed rest. She explained, had I not been placed on bed rest on Monday, that my numbers would've been even higher, so it is def a blessing that I was placed on bed rest when I was. My sugar levels have been great, so no insulin for this girl-yea! My weight was good, lost another pound-yea! We heard the heart beat-my favorite part of an appointment & it was good, ranged from 148-156. I am half a centimeter dilated-yea! Was hoping for more, but we'll take it.
If all goes as planned-which we all know it normally doesn't-this is what lies ahead for the remainder of the pregnancy-
*Continued bed rest
*Non-stress test Sunday afternoon (4/25), as well as having blood drawn & will have completed a 24-hour urine collection (to check the protein levels in my blood again).
*Baby appointment with Dr. R on Thursday afternoon (4/29)
*Non-stress test Saturday (5/1)
*Sonogram on Monday (5/3)
*Go to the hospital on Wednesday (5/5) at 7:00pm to begin the induction process :-)
*Delivery on Thursday (5/6) & we'll have our baby boy!!!!

Aaron & I are becoming more & more excited to finally have our little guy & to be able to hold him!

No comments:

Post a Comment