Layout

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Appointment-34 weeks

We had our little munchkin's baby appointment this morning. Aaron went with me today. We met with Dr. Rosado-our favorite. My blood pressure was great-112/64-yea!! Dr. Rosado was pleased with my sugar levels, blood pressure and weight. We discussed what will occur during my next few visits, concerns/questions about c-sections, and our long lists of other questions. I am going to see Dr. Rosado weekly now. I am now measuring at 35 weeks, which I will be on Monday, so it's a blessing that I am not measuring 2 weeks ahead any longer. His heartbeat was good today-ranging from 144-149.
Aaron & I feel very blessed that the pregnancy is going so well! Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers, please keep them coming! Counting down the weeks until we meet our little guy-so excited!

1 comment:

  1. way to go! Glad things are going well! You're getting so close! :o)

    ReplyDelete