Layout

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bed Rest

Just an update on our pregnancy-

I'm 35 weeks today. I completed a 24 hour urine collection this morning & took in to the lab. One of my doctors called @10:45am and told me that she had received the results from the lab, my protein levels were a little elevated. My results showed 348 & it should be below 300. Dr. Rosado explained that she was putting me on bed rest effective immediately. So, I am now on bed rest. Dr. Rosado explained that if the baby & I make it through the next 2 weeks, she will induce me & will not allow me to go any further than 37 weeks. Taking it one day at a time & hoping for the best. We have an appointment on Friday to see Dr. Rosado & will know more at that point.
Please keep the baby, Aaron, myself & Landon all in your prayers, as they will be much needed over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! Hopefully you'll be able to rest and relax so your body can hang in there for a few more weeks. I know all too well about protein levels with my pre-eclampsia with Maddy & now my frequent testing with this little guy! My last 24-hour urine went down from 422 a few months ago to just under 300, so I assume my nearly gallon of water a day is helping! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you! Only a little bit longer before your little man will be here and you can literally breath a little easier! My thoughts & prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete