Monday Evening Landon & I had a long overdue date night. I was super excited to spend an evening w/ my little man...Landon was....well....
....Tired as we drove to Hagerstown. He was a pretty quiet date on our drive.
I gave him the choice of going to Subway or Chick-fil-A for dinner. Secretly hoping that he would choose my favorite-Chick-fil-A-which he did!!
We ate at Chick-fil-A & after a little begging & please Mommy's, I gave in & allowed Landon to play in the indoor play area. This was a big step for me as I am a germ-a-phobe. As he was going in, he said to me "Mommy use a hand wipe when I am done". haha
After we left Chick-fil-A and the indoor play area, we went to the outlets in Hagerstown. So funny how much my prior shopping addiction has changed from a few years ago...I went to the outlets and only went to one store....Stride Rite.
Landon was so excited to have new shoes. He asked to wear them home. As we were walking to the car, he said "Mommy these fit me, they don't hurt my feet at all Mommy". The sneakers we had been wearing on him were a whole size smaller than the new one's! Apparently they felt pretty good because he ran in circles the whole back to the car!
We had a great date night and hope to be able to have another sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment