My Sweet Baby Boy-
Wow-32 weeks! I feel like your Daddy & I just found out we were going to have another blessing & now we are on the countdown already. I feel truly blessed to be carrying you, having you develop right inside of me, feel all of your kicks, hits, & hiccups! It is such an amazing experience to have a life growing inside of you.
At 32 weeks you have a definite sleep-and-wake cycle, but your probably sleeping about 70 percent of the time-wish Mommy could get that much sleep! You should also have periods of quiet alertness in which you listen to the exciting sounds beyond your dark little room.
You are roughly 18-19 inches long, weigh about 4 pounds & are the size of a 5-lb. bag of potatoes-no wonder my belly feels so big&heavy! We'll talk to Dr. Rosado on Friday as to the results of our most recent sonogram & see how big you are getting-hopefully not too big.
Mommy's sugar levels have been really good lately & I've found that eating healthier, which I thought I was, isn't really all that bad. Mommy met with a dietician last week for advice & education on gestational diabetes. I learned that I can eat more of a variety of foods-you are probably tired of all of those spinach salads and chicken!
Love you so much already-
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment