Our First Nose Bleed
Daddy took Landon to his favorite
sledding spot, Bean Hill.
His Last Sled ride started out well...
Hw was loving going down the hill so fast!
But did not end well...
He went over a hill, caught air
& landed on his face on the snow/ground...poor guy!
My immediate reaction is to always yell for Aaron.
So I am running to Landon yelling "Aaron, Aaron, Aaron",
Landon is lying on the ground, screaming & crying,
And Aaron is just running downt the hill, saying "He's fine."
Aaron got to him first & all he said was "Okay, there's blood."
I ran back to the car & got tissues, while Aaron tried
to determine where the blood was coming from.
Once we did, we made our way back to the car & by this time, the
bleeding had stopped. But the crying contined on the drive home. 
He took it like a trooper though!!
Showing off his battle wound...the picture above
is afterwards & the picture below is that evening..you can tell a
difference in the swelling.
Mommy called & spoke to the Pediatrician this morning,
they were very helpful & gave Mommy things to look for.
Today I am trying to keep him semi-calm
& not running all over the
house...easier said than done.
Poor guy. I love Aaron response- "okay there's blood". ha!
ReplyDelete