Aaron & I were fortunate enough to have another sonogram today! (per a recommendation from the high risk OB) It was amazing to see our little guy again! With not having had this opportunity while I was expecting with Landon, it was amazing to see the difference that 7 weeks makes-he looked more human like! Below are several pictures-the technician tried & tried to get a better picture/view of his face, but he wasn't having it! He had his hands/arms & legs up near his face! Aaron couldn't believe that he remained like that during the entire 30 minute sonogram-my favorite comment that he made..."no wonder you are so uncomfortable, he looks like a pretzal in there" hehe Enjoy the pictures!

Aww! You're little pretzel is so cute ;)
ReplyDeleteaww! He's adorable! It really is amazing how much they change in really no time at all. I didn't know you were high risk too! I'll definitely pray all goes well for you throughout the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete